Before You Get Started
Prior to plugging in the Infinity Home System, take notice of how you are feeling. Consider writing down any symptoms that you have been experiencing regularly, as well as any symptoms other members of your household are experiencing. This way, after you install and adapt to the Home System, you can have a clear picture of whether electromagnetic sensitivity has been at the root of the condition. The resolution of chronic symptoms is one of the ways our products have been proven to work.
Installing the Infinity Home System
To ensure an easy and comfortable adaptation to the full strength of this product, please read all the instructions before starting.
1. Attach the proper OUTLET ADAPTER to the Home System BASE. (The system comes with four international versions.)
2. Plug the Home System directly into any live outlet in your home. The outlet should be one that can be completely dedicated to the Infinity Home System.
3. Insert only PHASE 1 into position ‘1’ on the BASE.
4. After inserting PHASE 1, take some time to gauge the reactions of everyone in your home, including any pets. Some individuals experience discomfort due to what we call an “electromagnetic detox.” In this case, it is important to increase the strength of the system slowly, allowing for adaptation. Keep only PHASE 1 in the unit until all negative reactions subside. If the detox becomes too uncomfortable, we recommend removing PHASE 1 and trying it again the next day, in short intervals. Continue this process until fully adapted.
5. As long as there are no negative reactions present, insert PHASE 2 into position ‘2’ of the BASE, and again take some time to monitor any reactions. Continue in this same manner for PHASE 3 and PHASE 4. If you do not experience symptoms of detox, we recommend waiting for at least 3 days before inserting each phase, to properly adapt to the technology.
6. Once you have adapted to all 4 Phases, keep the Infinity Home System plugged in. For guests in your home, we recommend either unplugging the Infinity Home System, or starting over with PHASE 1 to let them adapt to the technology.
Please Note: To unplug the unit, please hold onto the adapter and pull slowly to prevent damage. Always handle with care. Never expose to liquid and do not allow dust to build up. Wipe clean with dry cloth.