1) Check Your Order Date: Warranty returns must be shipped back to us, postmarked before the 1-year warranty has expired. If postmark is outside of warranty period, EarthCalm will not do the repair, and you will be responsible for all shipping costs to send it back to you.
2) Read the Warranty: To determine if your repair is covered, please refer to the warranty. If you’re still unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include photos whenever possible. You are required to cover shipping costs to send it to us. We will cover shipping to back to you, excluding any additional customs fees on international orders.
3) Request an RMA: To return an item, please follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to your EarthCalm account. (If you do not have an EarthCalm account, contact us, and we can create the RMA for you.)
2. Locate the order number (e.g., "AB-12345")
3. Click "View Details", next to the order number.
4. Click "Add New RMA"
5. Select product and reason for return, and submit.
4) Wait for our approval: EarthCalm will send you an authorization email within 2 business days. Do not ship your return until you receive that email. After EarthCalm receives your returned product, your refund will be processed for the purchase price, minus shipping. All refunds are processed in the order of which they are received. Please note, it can take up to 10 days for your bank or credit card company to add the funds back to your account.
Repairs Outside of Warranty