Infinity Home System
Installing an Infinity Home System in your home or office is a powerful way to defend yourself, and your loved ones, against the harmful effects of Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs). The Home System introduces resonant information into a building’s electrical grid, which diminishes the harmful effects of the EMFs produced by the electricity moving through your home’s wiring, as well as the EMFs produced by any plugged-in appliances and electronics. The hazards from smart meters, wireless routers, and electronics that produce microwave radiation can also be lessened if they are physically plugged into the Infinity-protected grid.
One Infinity Home System provides whole-house EMF defense, 24 hours a day. If you have multiple electrical meters in your home or office, you will need one Infinity Home System per meter.
Please remember: Whole-house EMF protection should not take the place of personal EMF reduction. Radiation levels have increased dramatically over the years, and they will continue to increase, which means that reducing the usage of all things wireless has become highly important. This is especially true for devices that are designed to be held up-close. Remember that awareness, reduction AND protection are all integral when it comes to maintaining EMF health in today’s world.
It is important to note that not everyone reacts to our products in the same way. This is because the effects of EMF exposure can vary greatly from one person to the next. People who are electrosensitive may need extra time to adapt to our technology. Some experience symptoms such as dizziness, headaches or nausea, for a short time, before their state of health begins to improve. Our Home Systems have four separate Phases to allow for a slow increase in protective strength. Add the Infinity Boost for an even greater defense. LEARN MORE.
Infinity Home System Instructions
1) Base Unit: Attach the included power cord. (Please note: If you do not need the included international plug adapters, discard, or save for travel.)
2) The Base Unit can be plugged into any live outlet in your home. If necessary, it’s okay to plug it into a surge-protected power strip. If you have a WiFi router in your home, we encourage you to choose an outlet close to it. You can plug the router directly into your home system, after you’ve adapted to Phases 1-4 and Infinity Boost. PLEASE NOTE: If you are outside North America, you will not be able to plug your router into the base unit, because the outlets on the base unit are 110v and North American plug type.
3) Phases 1-4: Find the four USB ports on the base unit, and plug Phase 1 into any of them. Gauge the reactions of everyone in your home, including pets. Wait until everyone has three consecutive symptom-free days before moving forward.
4) After three symptom-free days, keep Phase 1 plugged in and plug in Phase 2.
5) After three more symptom-free days, keep Phases 1 & 2 plugged in and plug in Phase 3.
6) After three more symptom-free days, keep Phases 1, 2, & 3 plugged in and plug in Phase 4.
7) Infinity Boost: Keep all four phases plugged in at all times. After three more symptom-free days, plug the Infinity Boost into the first outlet of the base unit.
8) Additional Outlets: After three more symptom free days you can plug your Wi-Fi router and cell phone charger into the two remaining outlets. Both measures add an additional level of defense. PLEASE NOTE: If you are outside North America, you will not be able to plug your router into the base unit, because the outlets on the base unit are 110v and North American plug type. For charging battery operated devices, such as your cell phone, check with your device's manufacturer. As long as the device's requirements meet the output specifications listed on the back of the base unit's packaging, you may use a plug adapter or a North American plug style USB charger. Always keep the Infinity Home System away from pets and children under age 3. Handle with care. Never expose to liquid. Never allow dust to build up. Wipe clean with dry cloth.
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 6.75" x 3" x 3.25"